No, really...I really want to know!
And just WHY do I want to know?
Well, after noodling over it for years, I'm FINALLY jumping into the podcast waters.
This month, I'm starting a podcast with a friend all about dating, relationships and the like...but I need YOUR help!
Because, let's face it, there are a lot of podcasts that will talk AT you, but we want to talk WITH you.
So! I need your expert opinion on the following topics (we'll have more...these are just to get us started :)):
- Pick-up Artistry: Does it work? Is it good for men? Bad for men? Have you ever run "the Game" on someone? Had "the Game" run on you?
- Meeting Date-Able People: Lots of singles complain that "all the good ones are taken" or say they can't meet anyone. So how do you meet date-able/available/non-taken people in your 20's? 30's? 40's? What are the do's and don'ts of the "public pickup" or book club "ask out?"
But just how do you get on the show?
It's easy as pie:
- Call the following number: 508 444-2003. It's a Google Voice number, and a nice robot lady will take you to voicemail
- Start your message with your name, Twitter handle/website/or other online entity you would like us to promote for you
- State the topic you are addressing
- Drop your wisdom in all its glory
- Hang up
- Listen to the podcast for all your awesome advice-giving goodness (details coming soon!)
For these topics, we are looking for your smartness by MONDAY AT NOON (8/19). If you can't make it in for these by then, I'll have another list for you soon!
Whether you're a newbie blogger or an old pro, a seasoned professional, or even if you're always dispensing adice to your friends, this podcast is a great way to reach a bigger audience and strut your stuff. Call in, share, dish, pontificate...I can't wait to hear what you have to say!
I'll have more details soon on website and where you can listen to the episodes. Stay tuned!