I've been a busy little bee working on a side project and I thought I'd offer one of the products I've finished to you all!
Over the last year or so, I've been swamped with requests from friends and family needing resume and interview help. I wanted to compile some of the information I was giving over and over again into a handy-dandy e-book. Introducing: "How to Kick Ass Kung-Fu Style in an Interview (just don't say "ass" or actually kick anyone)."
The e-book is a full color romp through some of the finer points of interviewing that a lot of sites or coaches don't tell you, along with tips and tricks to:
- Answer the hardest questions...even if you don't know the answer
- Charm even the most serious interviewer
- Do your homework, and then some
- Buck the myth of the interview suit
- And of course, the most important, can't-interview-without-it, number one rule that can put even the most "newbie" interview-ee into a class all by herself.
And of course, it's all done with a Kick Ass, Kung-Fu, TNR twist.
So if you need help interviewing or--like me--you have friends and family who are out of work and could use an (affordable!) pep talk, get the e-book for just $4.99.
And since you're my favorite TNR readers, you'll receive a special offer at the end of the book just for being YOU.
And I know I say this a lot, but a big thanks to you all for playing. Seriously, you rock my little world.